- Name Of The Nursing Program:- GNM(General Nursing & Midwifery)
- Course Duration:- 3 Years
- Examination Board:- Nursing Examination Board
Eligibility for Admission
- Educational Qualification
- 10 + 2 class passed or its equivalent of any group with English and minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- Registered ANM with pass mark
- Age Limit
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 Years (as on 31st December of that year). The upper age limit is 35 years
- For ANM/LHV, there is no Age bar.
- Students must be medically fit
- Students from others states has to produce Equivalency Certificate/ Migration Certificate.
ADMISSION AND SELECTION PROCEDURE
- The filled in application form with all the enclosures should be submitted/sent to ‘’The Principal, Florence Nightingale School of Nursing, Sambanthanur Village, Somasipadi Post, Tiruvannamalai – 606 611’’
- Incomplete applications and those without necessary enclosures will be summarily rejected.
- Attested photo copies of the following documents should be submitted along with the application for admission:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate from the head of Institution last studied
- Medical Certificate from Recognized Medical Practitioner(original)
- Community Certificate
- Migration certificate from their State Board (applicable only for candidates from States other than Tamil Nadu)
- Recent passport size photographs (2 Nos)
- Selection is based on merit and performance in the personal Interview
Eligibility to appear in the Examination
A candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the State Council/Board Examination if the principal of the school certify that:-
- She/ He has completed not less than eleven month of the course.
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination. However, the total clinical/ field experience prescribed must be completed before the final council/ Board examinations and before the issue of diploma. (The diploma shall not be awarded to the student till she/he has completed the clinical field requirements).
- The overall performance of the student and her/ his conduct during the entire academic year has been satisfactory.
- The student has passed in the internal assignment in each subject and practical(s).
- The record of practical experience is complete.